Our products are safely shipped from Barcelona, Spain.
We offer free shipping on orders placed through our website to the countries in our delivery coverage (see list below).
- United Kingdom
- Spain (Ceuta, Melilla, Balearic Islands and Canary Islands are excluded)
If your territory is not listed above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check purchase and shipping options.
Please note that some regions might be subject to import taxes and/or custom duties, which are not included in the final price of our products or orders and shall be paid by the customer upon shipment arrival at the destination. We cannot predict these charges, so please contact your local customs office for further information.
The free shipping offer is subject to product availability. Check terms and conditions of purchase for more information.
Deliveries will be made on weekdays from Monday to Friday and are carried out by our delivery partners. Once the order has been placed, we will not accept changes to the delivery address.
We aim to have the orders delivered within the following estimated delivery times*:
- Spain – 2 to 5 business days;
- United Kingdom – Due to customs changes after Brexit, from January 1, 2021, deliveries to the UK will be made between 7 to 20 business days;
- Europe – 2 to 8 business days;
- For countries outside of Europe or not in our coverage zone (see list above) please contact us for further shipping information and delivery estimate;
- During holiday and sale periods the delivery estimates might be extended.
*Estimated delivery times are valid after order confirmation and payment approval.
Upon order delivery, customers are required to carefully inspect the parcel BEFORE signing the proof of delivery.
- The products will be delivered to the address provided by the customer
- A signature is required upon delivery for any order, at which point the responsibility for the purchased goods passes on to the customer. This signature will serve as the receipt that the customer has correctly received the order.
- If the customer has specified someone other than themself as a recipient (e.g. gifts), they accept the recipient’s signature as proof of delivery and transfers all liability over to them.
- When a reception desk or a concierge is available at the delivery address, the courier shall be entitled to deliver the package to the staff in attendance.
Delivery attempts and failed deliveries
For all shipments within Europe, the delivery company will make a maximum of two delivery attempts and might contact the customer depending on the country of destination. After that period, the product will be returned to DRDA Art and the customer must bear the costs of shipping, custom charges or any return/rejection charges incurred by DRDA Art, as well as shipping fees for a new delivery attempt.
Should any parcel not be successfully delivered to the customer’s address for reasons depending on the customer (incorrect phone number, incorrect address, absence at address, non-compliance with import regulations, etc.,) as per DRDA Art commercial agreement parcels will be returned to the sender at customer’s expense. Shipping charges, custom charges or any return/rejection charges incurred by DRDA Art, must be paid by the customer or deducted from any refund.
Should for whatever reason the DRDA Art parcel looks damaged or tampered with, customers are requested to either sign for the package with reservation or refuse the delivery and contact DRDA Artvia email at email@example.com within 48 hours.
In the rare event that the items inside are damaged or if the artwork shown in the delivery note is missing, customers are also requested to contact DRDA Art via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receival and follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Upon delivery, customers are required to write down on the carrier’s delivery form next to their signature if there is any visible damage.
Step 2 – Within 48 hours of your order delivery date, please email email@example.com to notify DRDA Art of the incident indicating your order number.
Step 3 – Keep the original packaging.
Step 4 – Take photos of damaged artwork and packaging with the label visible. Please email these photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 5 – Our DRDA Art support team will contact you to discuss next steps. We will do our best to remedy the situation as soon as possible.
Step 6 – We will provide instructions to return the item. Please note that the package must be sent to DRDA Art within 14 days of receival. Do not return any items until you receive clear instructions from our team so it can be correctly processed.
Any claims concerning shipping damages or missing items shall be noticed and received by DRDA Art within 48 hours from the order delivery date on the courier website. Failure to comply with this term will result in the claim not being accepted.
Items that have been damaged by the client due to inappropriate unboxing or by accident, are not considered defective items.
Please note that all our artworks are unique pieces and limited editions, so in the case that the damaged artwork is out of stock and therefore cannot be replaced by another one of the same edition, the DRDA Art team will inform the customer about replacement options (which will always be subject to availability and price differences).
We are committed to providing high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, refunds and exchanges will be dealt according to the following policy and terms:
- You will have 7 days from the date of delivery to notify us of your intent to return the piece for a refund or an exchange. Return requests received outside the stated return period will not be accepted.
- You will have 14 days to return your item(s) from the date you have received your order. No returns will be accepted past 14 days upon receipt of delivery, in accordance with the applicable legislation to exercise the right of termination of the contract.
- Artworks must be returned in their original condition and packaging to qualify. They must be undamaged and not tampered with, with all the items included in the original packaging (certificate of authenticity, gloves, etc).
- Returns will not be accepted for any artwork that has been stretched, cropped, or altered in any way.
- Special sales are not eligible for returns.
- Specially produced items and/or custom orders are not eligible for returns.
- Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
- In order to process a refund or exchange, the original artwork must have been previously received by DRDA Art in its original conditions as detailed above. In the event that the returned products are damaged, DRDA Art will deduct the correspondant amount from the reimbursement to the customer for the return.
Procedure for returning an item:
Step 1 – Within 7 days of your package delivery date, please contact email@example.com with: the order number, the shipping ID, a brief description of the reason for the return and whether you seek an exchange or a refund.
Step 2 – The customer must then wait for instructions from DRDA Art.
Step 3 – After receiving the instructions, the customer is responsible for repackaging the artwork using the original packaging. If the original packaging has been disposed of, the customer will be responsible for purchasing appropriate packaging materials to send the artwork back safely to DRDA Art.
Step 4 – Once the piece safely reaches DRDA Art, we will process your exchange or return. In the case of returns the due amount will be refunded to your original payment method within a maximum period of 30 business days of your order return. In the extraordinary event that there are any new import taxes, custom charges or any additional return fees not covered in the regular delivery, the customer must pay for them or they may be deducted from any refund.
In the case of exchanges, shipping costs of a new artwork must be paid by the customer. The exchange for another piece will be subject to availability as from the moment DRDA Art receives the originally purchased piece in perfect condition, as well as to the payment of the price difference that may exist between the first work purchased and the new one.
By way of exception, the right of withdrawal shall not apply in the case of the purchase of limited and/or exclusive edition works made by a commercial, for-profit company.