The products will be delivered to the address provided by The Customer and will require the signature of the Customer on delivery, which will serve as the receipt that the Customer has correctly received the product.
Deliveries will be made on weekdays from Monday to Friday. Once the delivery details have been submitted, we will not accept changes to the delivery address.
- Shipments to Spain- delivery will be made between 2 and 5 working days.
- From January 1, 2021 Shipments to the United Kingdom: delivery will be made between 7 and 20 business days due to customs changes.
- Shipments to the rest of Europe and rest of the world- delivery will be made between 2 and 8 working days.
In the case of shipments in Spain and Europe, if the Customer is not at home during the first delivery attempt, the shipping company will make a second delivery attempt, after which, if unsuccessful, the package will be left at a collection point and the Customer will be notified to pick it up within 5-7 days. After that period, the product will be returned to DRDA shop and the Customer must bear the costs to receive it again and the new delivery date will be confirmed by the shop depending on the location.
For shipments outside Europe and for the rest of the world, the shipping company will make a maximum of two delivery attempts and contact the Customer depending on the country of destination. After that period, the product will be returned to DRDA shop and the Customer must bear the costs to receive it again and the new delivery date will be confirmed by the shop depending on the location.
Incorrect Delivery Information
In the event that the order could not be delivered and is returned to DRDA Shop by the shipping company, due to an error in the shipping data indicated by the Customer when making the purchase, the Customer must repay the shipping costs to proceed with a re-shipment. Shipping costs include value added tax (VAT if applicable), but no other taxes, fees, duties, or surcharges in all cases.
The Products will be at the Customer’s risk from the time of delivery.
It is the Customer’s responsibility only to accept packages without visible signs of wear. If the Customer decides to accept visibly damaged items:
- They must write it down on the carrier’s delivery form next to their signature.
- They must take pictures of the damaged product with the label visible.
- They must notify us of the incident as soon as they receive the artwork, or within 24 hours of receiving the artwork, at the email address, email@example.com. They must indicate the order number and photos of the damaged product (including a photo with the label visible) in order to evaluate the case.
- They must keep the original packaging.
If the product is in poor condition, the Customer must inform us of their intention to return or exchange it. The DRDA Shop team will do its best to remedy the situation as soon as possible and send the Customer a new one. The package must be sent within 14 days to DRDA Shop (Muntaner 269 3º 1ª 08021 Barcelona) indicating the Customer’s details, order number and following the instructions provided by our team.
All returned items must arrive unused and in the original packaging. In the case that the work is out of stock and cannot be replaced by another one of the same kind, the Customer may receive a voucher for the amount for which he or she bought the work, excluding shipping costs, to be used in the purchase of a new work or may receive a refund of the amount for which he or she bought the work (excluding shipping costs).
In order to process a refund or proceed with the shipment of a new work, the original work must have been received previously by us. The shipment or refund will be made within 30 days of this.
We are committed to providing high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the print, refunds and exchanges will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis within 14 days from the delivery date in accordance with the applicable legislation to exercise the right of termination of the contract. Specially produced items are however not eligible for return. Also, we do not accept returns of artworks that have been damaged by the client. Special sales are not eligible for Returns.
Procedure for returning an item:
- The Customer must contact us via email as soon as possible after receiving the item(s). They must include in the body of the email: the order number, the shipping ID, a brief description of the reason for the return, and whether they are seeking an exchange or a refund.
- The Customer must then wait for instructions by us on how to return the product. We try to process requests as quickly as possible. After receiving the instructions, the Customer is responsible for returning the print in its original packaging and the print must be in mint condition on arrival at DRDA shop in order to claim the refund. Damaged, dirty or torn prints will not be accepted. For any further enquiries regarding our Return Policy please contact us.
- DRDA Shop will not be responsible for the direct costs and expenses caused to the Customer for the return of an order in exercise of the right of withdrawal, therefore, the customer will assume the shipping costs of the return.
- DRDA Shop will refund the Customer the amount paid within a maximum period of 30 calendar days after receipt of the product by DRDA Shop, provided that the product was received by DRDA Shop under the conditions set out above. In the event that the returned products are damaged, DRDA Shop will deduct the commensurate amount from the reimbursement to the Customer for the return. The refund of the money of the purchase will be carried out through the same means of payment by which the Customer made the purchase.
By way of exception, the right of withdrawal shall not apply in the case of the purchase of limited and/or exclusive edition works made by a commercial, for-profit company.